Please support our charity and help make a positive difference.
Donations and sponsoring
If you wish to support Isaac’s House and the children, you can do so by making a one-off donation or sponsoring a child on a monthly basis.
Support Isaac’s House with £10 per month
Support a family with access to clean water and electricity.
Sponsor for £20 per month
Sponsor a child with their education.
Help put big smiles on little faces.
Other ways to support
In addition to sponsorship, there are numerous ways to support Isaac’s House charity:
- Come along to our fundraising events or hold your own fundraising events!
- Volunteer your skills to help with the daily running of the charity.
- Any old clothes, items to sell, paperback books? Isaac’s House is always looking for items to sell at car boot sales, or take out to Uganda for our children and staff and we are happy to collect!
- Buy something from our shop!
- Contact us to join our fundraising team
One of the main ways supporters can assist Isaac’s House is by helping us with the items we need at the children’s home and items that can often be expensive in Uganda. If sponsors would like to send gifts, we also request that you send items from the list below and for the gift to be for all the children at the home.
Items needed in Uganda
Soap for clothes
Smart black shoes