With the help of supporters and sponsors, Isaac’s House can help rebuild lives and make a positive difference. Only 1 in 4 children in Uganda attend secondary school, due to expensive school fees, but we are desperate to ensure that all the children we support receive the best education and start in life.
Please support our charity and help make a positive difference.
Donations and sponsoring
If you wish to support Isaac’s House and the children, you can do so by making a one-off donation or sponsoring a child on a monthly basis.
Sponsor a child for £5 per month
Isaac’s House are committed to providing food, clothing, healthcare, schooling and educational supplies, as well as fun recreational activities for all our children.
Sponsor a child for £20 per month
As a sponsor, you will be able to build a personal bond with the child you support. As you see them grow and develop over the years, you will know that your ongoing support is making a huge difference in their life. For your generous support, you will receive letters and photographs from your sponsored child.
In addition to sponsorship, there are numerous ways to support Isaac’s House charity:
- Come along to our fundraising events or hold your own fundraising events!
- Volunteer your skills to help with the daily running of the charity.
- Any old clothes, items to sell, paperback books? Isaac’s House are always looking for items to sell at car boot sales, or take out to Uganda for our children and staff and we are happy to collect!
- Collect stamps for Isaac’s House!
- Buy something from our shop!
One of the main ways supporters can assist Isaac’s House is by helping us with the items we need at the children’s home and items that can often be expensive in Uganda. If sponsors would like to send gifts, we also request that you send items from the list below and for the gift to be for all the children at the home.
Items needed in Uganda
Soap for clothes
Smart black shoes